As the Live Like Lou Foundation grows its reach, we are adding a staff member to develop content, strengthen the organization’s visibility and brand, and expand the reach of our programs and mission through nimble and proactive approaches. Reporting to the Live Like Lou Foundation Executive Director, this position is integral to Live Like Lou’s 2025 strategic plan. It contributes to attaining annual goals through storytelling inspired by our mission.
Competencies and Responsibilities
- Build and manage an annual content calendar.
- Write compelling pieces for the website, social media channels, email campaigns, and other platforms.
- Develop content for monthly emails and quarterly newsletters.
- Lead content strategy, scheduling, and monitoring of all social media channels with a priority on engaging content with targeted and consistent messaging.
- Maintain brand consistency across all platforms and materials.
- Create collateral for the organization’s fundraising activities, events, and campaigns.
- Analyze email, website, and social media metrics; share results and adjust strategies based on outcomes.
- Manage website content to maximize the user experience.
- Collaborate and support the organization’s work and its team members in pursuit of strategic goals and priorities.
- Prepare news releases for events, research awards, and other timely topics.
Check out the full job description and help us spread the word about this important role. To apply, please provide a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Executive Assistant/Human Resources Specialist Cynthia Buresh (email@example.com) by December 3. Please tell us about your experience with the following or include a portfolio/examples of work:
- A writing sample.
- Social media content you have produced.
- Experience with a multi-channel campaign (design, email, social, content).